The Special Issue devoted to the AgroScience-2019 has been published in the volume 433 of the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
Dear participants of the “AgroScience-2020”!
We invited you to submit your original full scientific papers for the publication in the special issue of the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
Please be advised that the issue welcomes the manuscripts covering the fielad of agricultural sciences including biotechnologies, modern planting, livestock production, veterinary, agricultural engineering, environmental issues of agroscience, and economics and management challenges and opportunities in agrofield.
Kindly note that all submitted manuscripts will go through the regular strong peer review process.
Paper submission starts on 15 March 2020 and ends on 15 April 2020!
Published by IOP Publishing LTD, cited by Scopus, part of Web of Science, Cite Core 2017: 0.30 ISSN:1755-1307E-ISSN:1755-1315
All manuscripts will be analyzed according to the accepted criteria as novelty of the presented work, reasonable and detailed description of the experimental procedure, understandable interpretation of the presented data, significant and evident proves to verify the proposed hypothesis, the absence of plagiarism, adequacy of references, the quality of language, etc. All manuscripts will go through the independent peer review process.
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before and that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors.
The length of the paper is not limited but highly recommended to be between 6 and 8 pages.
- Word file of your paper prepared using the IOP template.
- Cover letter including 1) the statement that the paper is not under consideration in other journal; 2) title (Dr./Prof.), Name Surname, affiliation, e-mail, postal address and tel. number of the corresponding author, and 3) title (Dr./Prof.), Name Surname, affiliation, e-mail of three potential reviewers (potential reviewers should be specialists in the relevant research area, should be out of the Institution and city of the authors, should not have joint publications with the authors and must be able to provide the review in English), and 4) the statement that the authors undertake to make the payment for the paper in compliance with the issue requirements.
The publication fee is 190 USD per paper and includes publisher’s fee, open access and conference organizers guiding. The publication fee is asked when the paper is accepted by the editor.
When preparing the paper please note:
- All abbreviations should be explained in the text.
- State-of-the-art international data and references in the theme of the paper should be presented and discussed in Introduction.
- All used materials, technique, equipment and experimental protocols should be described clearly and in details in the Experimental part.
- Results and Discussion: obtained results with their evidence as well as their novelty and comparative analysis with modern international findings should be presented and discussed clearly with relative illustrations by the figures and/or the tables.
- Conclusionshould present the main obtained results, their novelty and significance.
- Referencesshould include modern references (last 2-3 years) should be presented and discussed in the paper. The level of self-citation should not exceed 15% for the list of all References.
- Self-plagiarism should not exceed 15%.
When writing a letter please use the letter subject “AgroScience-2020”.
Dr. Anna Godymchuk, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia, National University of Science and Technology "MISIS", Russia,
Dr. Liudmyla Rieznichenko, F.D. Ovcharenko Institute of Biocolloidal Chemistry of National Academy of Science of Ukraine
Dr. Andrei Mardaryev, Faculty of Life Science, University of Bradford, UK